Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's April :D

It's April. 8 more months to our big day! There's a lot of mixed emotions as I'm typing this post. Feeling nervous, excited, eager and so much more! April is gonna be the first of the busiest months of 2013 as I'll be facing all new challenges ahead, a reno plan for our new place and our pre-wedding photo-shoot  So many things i'm looking forward to and I do hope these stress will not wear me down and hopefully i'll still be looking fresh for our photo-shoot in time to come! So now that I've gotten my hair dyed, gelish pedicure done and a set of pretty customized nails for the shoot, I'm now very much excited to meet up with our photographer and make up artist too!

It's still pretty unbelievable  It's almost like magic. As each and every day passes by, we are getting closer to our big day. A big milestone for us and yes I love this magical relationship and I'm truly thankful to have found my fiance.

No comments: